Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Work under limited supervision, build, maintain and repair precision production equipment for all departments for Entegris, Kulim
1. Schedules work of Maintenance.
2. Perform preventative maintenance and repair on equipment (production and facilities) as required and directed.
3. Disassemble and diagnose mechanical, electrical and programming failures.
4. Maintain manuals of preventive maintenance and replacement parts.
5. Maintain files and records in an orderly manner for future reference
6. May be required to work irregular hours or return to plant after the shift in the event of unexpected mechanical breakdowns or projects.
7. Adhere to all safety procedures including wearing all required protective equipment.
8. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
9. Ensure safe handling of waste materials and maintains all water tower units to safe and acceptable health standards.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Ensure highest possible product quality and adherence to Entegris's Quality System, ISO and/or other standard.
Certificate / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Control & Automation Engineering.
Minimum 3 years in Maintenance of facilities and mechanical. Experience in hydraulic electrical, mechanical and PLC. Experience in Injection Molding & its auxiliary equipment is preferred.
1. Knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and PLC systems.
2. Must be knowledgeable with computer controls and systems including support equipment.
3. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of plant, equipment, operations and processes.
1. Ability to read volt meter
2. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with machine vendors.
3. Able to diagnose and make correction for equipment faults and programming error effectively.
4. Familiar with Molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
1. Hard working
2. Willing to take feedback and learn
3. Have courage to speak up
4. Positive thinking
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.