Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
• Supervises Environmental, Health and Safety affairs for business in Japan
• Assures and maintains Environment and Safety Management System standard conformity
• Maintains conformance of legal and regulatory requirements
• Cooperates with and assures harmonization with corporate EHS policies and practices
• Maintains Business Continuation Plan / Disaster Recovery Procedure
• Support sales to conduct chemical substances notification due to regulation requirements, such as CSCL, ISHA, PDSL, etc
• Work with corporate to ensure product label/SDS compliance
• Lead EHS team to ensure EHS compliance for YNZ site, Tokyo lab and sales office
• Come up countermeasures for the emerging EHS regulation requirements
• Successfully roll out Corporate EHS programs
• Mitigate environmental and safety risks to our business in Japan
• Knowledge of pertinent EHS laws, regulations, codes and best management practices, including formal qualification for EHS internal audit.
• Governmentally recognized qualifications for labor safety, fire prevention, and industrial hygiene and safety.
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to develop relationships quickly and effectively at all levels throughout the company.
• Knowledge of hazardous materials management
• Ability to work with people in a culturally diverse environment
• High level of teamwork and ownership.
• Native Japanese speaker with English abilities and excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
• Integrity and compliance
• Sense of urgency
• Good team player
• Dedicated to the work
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.