Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
• The Network Administrator will be part of a team that focuses on LAN/WAN networking design, engineering, implementation and operational support, involving various routing and switching products such as Cisco. In addition to core networking products, other technologies include Cisco Call Manager and Call Manager SRST, Cisco Jabber and Webex, as well as Cisco and Meraki Wireless controllers and access points, Cisco/Tandberg/Polycom video conferencing systems and TMS/VCS, Riverbed’s Steelhead WAN acceleration products, and Check Point firewalls Next Gen offerings.
• As Entegris is a global company, the support of these technologies is expected to be provided to all Entegris facilities worldwide. This requires the Network Administrator to have strong communication skills across international boundaries and a willingness to provide emergency support 24x7x365 along with occasional on-call responsibilities.
• Performs the administration, configuration, and upgrades of the global network infrastructure, including but not limited to Cisco routers and switches, Check Point firewalls, VPN tunnels and clients, WLAN, WAN optimization, DHCP scopes, DNS (MS & BIND), and Security policies.
• Monitors and analyzes data communication system utilization, vendor invoices and trouble log files; makes recommendations upon analysis to ensure correct performance and robustness of the data communication environment. Knowledge of management tools like Solarwinds and NetBrain are a plus.
• Recommend technical solutions that will enhance performance, increase redundancy, simplify processes and add flexibility to the existing infrastructure
• Develops, implements, and maintains monitoring and performance measurement techniques as well as standards and procedures related to the data and internet network.
• Maintain the appropriate relationships with 3rd party vendors and evaluates vendor hardware, software, and communications products and to provide recommendations for purchases with our corporate objectives in mind.
• Applies project management methodologies to oversee all phases of assigned projects, including the design, development, and implementation while balancing cost, quality, and time.
• Participates in research, design, evaluation, and recommendation for the hardware, software and technologies based on factors such as cost effectiveness, existing capacity and integration with the desired environment
• Windows Server, UNIX/Linux, VMWare ESXi and vSphere OS families
• TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP, PXE, WINS, Radius
• 802.11 wireless, Web filtering, WAN optimization
• LAN Switches (Cisco/Force 10, layer 2 and 3, STP, VLANs, and VTP)
• Cisco router configurations (IOS) and troubleshooting (IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSec, QoS)
• Firewall configurations and troubleshooting (Checkpoint Firewalls and Cisco, 3DES, DMZ, SSL, digital certificates, VPN, IPSec, SSL)
• WAN technologies (Metro Ethernet, Frame Relay, Leased Lines, MPLS IP VPN, IP VPN, CSU/DSU)
• VoIP/SIP, Cisco Call Manager deployment and configuration.
• Plans and manages Network related projects and assigns tasks to qualified resources
• Ensures project resources are completing tasks on schedule
• Reports progress and closure of project activities management
• Bachelors Degree or above in Computer Science
• 10 years of network administration experience
• Relevant certifications such as Cisco or Checkpont desired
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.