Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a R&D Engineer to join our Taiwan R&D Center. The job primary responsibility is equipment design and sample testing to support our R&D and business organizations in Asia. The job requires close collaboration across Entegris’ worldwide R&D and manufacturing organizations. The ideal candidate should be a highly self-motivated individual with excellent skills and hands-on experience in mechanical/chemical handling. A strong team player as well as the ability to work independently is a must. The job is located in Hsinchu.
• Design filtration cleaning system & relative tools in cleaning equipment. Own chemistry/chemical/material handling, guard operation safety, review process correctness of pilot sample, and conduct finished products.
• Team with global R&D department, application department, production engineers and EHS specialist in reviewing equipment demand, design, developing and testing for pilot filtration process.
• Documentation safety reviews, pilot sample records, work instructions, standard operating procedures, specifications, and related areas;
• Developing cleaning theory, customer trouble shooting, finished products and inventory management. Fulfill the necessary acquisition to ensure efficient equipment and testing methods for filter samples.
• Maintain, clean, and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment.
• Bachelor's degree (B.S.)/Master degree (M.S.) of material engineering or chemical engineering department.
• 2+ years of experience working in chemical industry or equivalent.
• Prior hands-on experience working with equipment installation & maintenance.
• Strong mechanical ability is a plus.
• Basic computer knowledge, including MS Office.
• Proven observation and problem solving ability.
• Good in English communication ability.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.