Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Injection Set-Up Technician position is responsible for processing and setting up and starting up of injection molding equipment. Completes other duties as assigned.
• Monitors product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system ISO, and/or other standards.
• Focuses on key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
• Performs hanging and clamping of molds, disassembling and cleaning of barrels and screws; along with annealing of molded product.
• Ability to follow production schedules obtains work instructions for hanging mold in press. Sets up production runs in press and maintains auxiliary equipment (oil heater, thermolator/single water units, temp controller, robot, end of arm tooling). Removes mold to analyze for cleaning/repairs before storing. Removes all secondary and auxiliary equipment from the press area. Completes setup/cycle sheets and job packet and any special instructions.
• Identifies and corrects problems: applies experience and knowledge in making adjustments and trains others in areas of expertise; documents changes; addresses questionable parts; and monitors and focuses on scrap reduction, with following Entegris escalation processes.
• Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
Required: High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum 3 years work related experience in injection molding; ability to read and understand work instructions and perform math computations and computer data entry; demonstrate problem solving and trouble shooting skills; completes required training. Ability to lift 50 60 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift; and detect quality defects.
3-6 years’ experience/ Vocational education
Demonstrates the desire and the initiative to learn. Performs basic functions required to produce product. Trains to operate process injection molding machines. Works under general supervision of more senior level set-up technicians.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.