Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Master Data Management (MDM) Technician III performs activities required to document and control product information through the entire product life cycle from creation through obsolescence. This includes SAP Operational Master Data creation and maintenance, and Change Management through SAP PLM, across multiple manufacturing/distribution locations. This position is also expected to learn and support additional SAP functionality, Data Management programs, and to support the release of new and updated SAP functionality.
• SAP Product Change Management – ECR Conversion
• SAP Product Change Management – Material Master and Document Changes
• Data Integrity
• System Maintenance – Email and Miscellaneous requests
• Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and good computer skills.
• Experience with ERP/MRP systems (SAP preferred).
• Requires excellent organizational skills in order to simultaneously coordinate the completion of multiple ECR’s/ECO’s and other documentation tasks timely and effectively.
• Requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in order to assure accurate validation and processing of documentation.
• Demonstrates effective verbal and written communications with employees in all functional levels and geographical locations.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience: 1 to 3 years administrative or production control experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND APTITUDES:
• Requires a measure of analytical ability to understand how pieces of data relate to each other and thus to detect and thereby prevent inappropriate transactions and data entry.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.