Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
• Operate various manufacturing equipment utilized in the production of chemicals in an efficient and safe manner;
• Recognize equipment problems, notifies supervisor and/or troubleshoots errors in order to achieve optimum production levels.
• Work directly with management and co-workers to help drive improvements in the production process;
• Perform in-process tests, keeps accurate and up-to-date records and data sheets
• Weigh, measure and check raw material quantities against current procedures to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and/or proper quantities
• Follow documented work instructions and standard operating procedures and respond to management direction;
• Maintain a safe work environment by following all Health & Safety policies and procedures;
• Interact with Warehouse, Analytical Lab and Engineering on a daily basis.
• High School Diploma;
• Associate's degree in chemistry, process operations, or technical preferred;
• Previous experience in the Semi-Conductor Industry or in Operations or Manufacturing highly desirable;
Must be able to perform visual quality checks;
Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by task;
• Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs; and push up to 130lbs;
• Experience working in an ISO 9000/14000 environment;
• SAP and excel experience preferred.
To be successful in the role you will need:
• Be a team player;
• Strong attention to detail and able to work well under pressure in order to meet production deadlines;
• Dependable; on time and at work consistently;
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.